Saturday, July 12, 2008

14 Reasons Why Nasri Choose Arsenal

Nasri - "The Reasons I Choose Arsenal"

  • I’m very happy to become an Arsenal player and it means such a lot to me.
  • I made a very important step in my life as a football player because Arsenal is a massive club.
  • Arsène Wenger gives great opportunities to young players.
  • Arsène has a great reputation and he is one of the best managers in the world.
  • It was very important for me to have such a great manager to work with.
  • I have played withWilliam Gallas, Gael Clichy, Abou Diaby and played against Fabregas as well.
  • I obviously know all the players, as I have followed the team’s progress.
  • Thierry Henry and Patrick Vieira have told me a lot of good things about Arsenal Football Club.
  • Thierry Henry and Patrick Vieira also advice and told me that it was the best choice for me to come to Arsenal.
  • I’m grown up now and I am ready to cope with the new lifestyle.
  • I like offensive, technical and quick football, exactly in the style of Arsenal.
  • I watched much of Arsenal last season and I loved it!
  • Arsenal produced the best football in Europe.
  • I was a big fan of the team and of its football philosophy.

Last word from him, "I really hope everything will go well for me here. I will give my best for Arsenal and its fans and I am honoured to be part of such a great football club."

-Samir Nasri-

1 comment:

  1. bagus samir nasri , main sampai abis karier ko kat situ. ( Excellent Samir Nasri , and you should end your career with Arsenal )

    ReplyDelete