Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Nasri - Arsenal is My Family

Samir Nasri is loving life at Arsenal and insisted he will be ready to give his absolute all for his new club this season.

The French prodigy arrived at the Emirates earlier this summer after protracted negotiations between the Gunners and Olympique Marseille, which eventually resulted in an undisclosed deal being struck.

The 21-year-old made his debut for the Premier League giants against Stuttgart and has featured in the Emirates Cup - the friendly tournament in which Juventus, Real Madrid and Hamburg are also participating.

Nasri is thrilled with the way things are progressing, and said via his personal website:

"Playing at Emirates Stadium and giving all my heart to Arsenal makes me feel very happy.

"I've been able to see in the last few weeks the passion that surrounds the club. It's a family.

"I'm delighted and hopeful this will be a good season. I've been able to get to know my team-mates during the preparation.

"Besides, I love the way Arsenal play and the team-spirit as well. All the young players appreciate each other and you can feel it on the pitch."

2 comments:

  1. kanu the guru8/06/2008 2:04 AM

    hidup mati! satu hati!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Samir Nasri is the best. Reliable player unline Bentdner. Fuh!

    ReplyDelete