Saturday, January 3, 2009

Arsenal Add Park Ji-Sung To Their Trasfer Wishlist

Arsenal Football Club are plotting a shock move for Park Ji-sung.

The South Korean international is out of contract at the end of next season, and he admits so far he has heard little from Manchester United about a fresh deal to remain at Old Trafford.

“I only have one more year left on my contract and there has been no contact about a new deal yet,” he said in the News of the World. “I want to stay here, but we’ll have to wait and see.

“I’m not letting myself become too worried. I just want to concentrate on playing well and, hopefully, we’ll talk. If I play well and show that I’m an asset to the team then maybe I’ll get a new contract.”

It has been suggested in his homeland that Park is a shock target for Gunners manager Arsene Wenger, who is looking to add to his midfield options and is willing to pay £3.5million for the 27-year-old.

But,I don't believe with this rumours. It will not happen. Just post it for the evening entertainment...=D

4 comments:

  1. it will be a great buy. a ljungberish midfield utility.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG you can't be serious. He's just a ricelander running machine, with his creativity and technique is convergent to zero.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m not letting myself become too worried. I just want to concentrate on playing well and, hopefully, we’ll talk. If I play well and show that I’m an asset to the team then maybe I’ll get a new contract.

    ReplyDelete
  4. arsenal should buy lee chung yong this season... good speed good skill and can replace that dust bag kuyt who is getting too old for the game.

    ReplyDelete