Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Micah Richards Denied Gunners Move

Manchester City defender Micah Richard has rejected reports he is on the verge of a move to Arsenal.

Reports suggested the England defender could quit Eastlands because of the uncertainty surrounding the players' future following the takeover.

Richards, a boyhood Arsenal fan, has struggled for form this season but Arsenal are believed to be interested in the 20-year-old.

'To be linked with a club like Arsenal is great, and Arsene Wenger is a top manager who has brought through some of the best players in the world,' he told Goal.com.

'However, as I said earlier this week, I'm happy at City and think it's the place to be - we're all excited for the future.

'It's not been easy this season, but I believe that I will develop as a player here and improve, particularly as I'm young and still learning.'

2 comments:

  1. Hi there,
    I am not sure whether Micah will sign and if indeed he is the type of player we need. He is more a right back and we have decent options there and as for centre back I think he makes too many mistakes there..
    Came across your blog from another Arsenal fan blog. I wrote a blog post myself on a game from the past. It would interesting to see your comments about that game if you remember it, it has been a while.
    Keep up the good work.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey,
    i was at the barca game at home the other week and i was shocked, to see micah richards there, not saying it means anything but i found it quite weird.

    ReplyDelete